Strategy, Consultancy and Implementation
We can help your business grow socially:
- What do you need to know, what do you need to do and what can you expect.
- Ongoing guidance on tactics campaigns and content.
- In-House training so that you and your team can be self-sufficient.
- Best practice guidelines
- Campaign activity
- Performance metrics & ROI
- Creating great content themes
- Ensuring consistency across all mediums
- Developing an engaged community
- Listening, conversing & sharing content with that community
- Winning business in the community
“When you need someone that knows how to get you noticed and keep you contemporary call Gavin, he is a great guy who is full of ideas and enthusiasm and expertise.”Dan Lyus
Our strategies will help you generate a buzz on social media platforms, bringing scores of enquiries and driving your profits up.
One of the most important rules of social media is that content is king. You have to create great content to get results. We understand this. We always incorporate blogging into your strategy. With compelling, entertaining and useful content, a blog can draw people in from across the entire world. We help you integrate your messages for a multi-faceted approach that people will respond to. We can help with ongoing content or specific social media campaigns. You can just watch your friends and followers mount up alongside the results.
Posting updates, sharing videos, linking to useful articles and participating in conversations is likely to garner a good following on your social media pages, but it’s hard to keep track of. We use the latest tools and programs to analyse your social media campaign and determine how effective your efforts have been. Using objective data, you can directly see the return on your investment and we can tweak the strategy where required. We stay on top of what’s working and what isn’t.
“Human beings can’t help it. We need to belong. One of the most powerful of our survival mechanisms is to be part of a tribe, to contribute to (and take from) a group of like minded people.”Seth Godin